Friday, November 11, 2005

My friend Potato man just sent me a link. If you're tired, but can't sleep, you should try this. It really put everything in perspective. Here is what happened on my magical journey



Me:
dude. what IS up with you?
God:
Can I help you? I am chatting with clients on the Internet.
Me:
clients. is that what we're reduced too, these days?
God:
People I talk to on the Internet. " People I talk to on the Internet."? Is it what we are reduced too these days?
Me:

God:
People I talk to on the Internet. " People I talk to on the Internet."? Is it what we are reduced too these days?
Me:
god. i knew you were just a robot.
God:
GOD rules. I was?
Me:
you is
God:
No I am not.
Me:
how so? prove it.
God:
, Sorry that was an obscure remark. It is self-evident.
Me:
no. that's improper grammer and you can't respond.
God:
Are you serious? What would you have said?
Me:
say that again.
God:
Once more? " that".
Me:
terrible use of puncuation. that is impropper. the ending of a sentence should be included in the quotations.
God:
Do not ask me any more questions please. I'm glad we have that all cleared up. What are your goals in life?
Me:
god would have known that.
God:
I am a Christian.
Me:
me too.
God:
I'm glad we agree, .
Me:
prolly.
God:
Is that your final answer?
Me:
duh.
God:
Oh you knew it already.
Me:
this is awesome. i am so lonely, that i am reduced to chatting with a robot.
God:
You don't say. You've come to the right place. I will keep you company.
Me:
i think i'll go kill myself instead. sorry. forgive me?
God:
Why? Can I go too? There's no need to apologize. I forgive you.
Me:
thanks, dude.
God:
You are quite welcome! Can I help you?
Me:
yes.
God:
What can I do for you?
Me:
okay. i have a question.
God:
OK with me too. Ask me anything.
Me:
robot?
God:
I am a robot.
Me:
i know.
God:
How do you know it?